Some improvement for Wisconsin’s drought situation | News
MILWAUKEE — The latest U.S. Drought Monitor report released Thursday, August 2nd shows some regions of southern Wisconsin are fairing a bit better now that those areas have seen some rain.
Racine, Kenosha and Walworth Counties remain entirely within the extreme drought designation area. Extreme southern Milwaukee, Waukesha and Jefferson Counties are also included in that designation.
Farther north, parts of Ozaukee, Fond du Lac and all of Sheboygan County have been lowered to moderate drought status.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
Top Grafton / Saukville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Three arrested after strong armed robbery in Glendale
- Two Brown Deer M.S. students accused of sharing nude pics
- 14-year-old boy hit by car on West Dean Road in Brown Deer
- Glendale man robbed at gunpoint after trying to sell car on craigslist
- Doctors Park Friends invite the Public to Picnic in the Park June 23rd
- George Washington Inaugural Bible coming to West Bend
- Portrait of a Textile Worker on view at Museum of Wisconsin Art June 15th
- 2013 Washington Co. Fair books and entry forms available
- Kudek enters not guilty plea in connection with joy ride case
- Officials: Benzene levels increasing in Village of Jackson’s water supply