Grafton couple killed in motorcycle crash in Waupaca | News
WAUPACA (AP ) — A Grafton couple was killed following a motorcycle crash in central Wisconsin.
58-year-old Michael Kessler and his 51-year-old wife were killed Wednesday, August 1st in Waupaca.
Police say a blown tire apparently caused the motorcycle to lose control. Neither speed nor alcohol is believed to be a factor in the crash.
Neither victim was wearing helmets.
The crash happened around 1 p.m. Wednesday on Highway 10 outside of Waupaca.
Top Grafton / Saukville Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Powerball jackpot worth $590 million creates lotto fever
- 17-year-old from Mequon will stand trial in sexual assault case
- Boy accused of sexual assault at Cedarburg daycare appears in court
- Woman charged with failure to report child abuse, neglect
- Adult, child in custody in connection with Cedarburg daycare case
- Free booster and car seat safety check Thursday, May 23
- Man accused of turning test drive into joy ride to stand trial
- Wash. Co. church to have Sheriff’s deputy at every church service
- Germantown church hires Washington Co. Sheriff's Deputies to provide security
- Executive director from Downtown West Bend Association resigns